April 24, 2012

Tires and Tint!

After racing with the all-season tires at the track last year for one autocross day, I knew something had to be done! This spring, I purchased a set of 205/50/15 Yokahoma S.drives.  For now I needed a tire that had a good balance of grip, response and treadwear since these are daily driven wheels. This being only my second year of autocross, I will stick with these until I am ready to get a second set of wheels for race days.

I've noticed such a difference since switching the tires over. For one, the upgrade of the size looks great for the stance on the H&R springs. The response and grip of the tires NO DOUBT are 100 times better than stock all seasons.








With the 2 being white, tint was needed desperately. That was actually one of the first things I wanted to get done when I first bought her. I also ended up waiting until this spring to do so. I went with the legal tint of 35% in the front and 20% in the back and rear windows. It now keeps me from getting blinded by jackass people that ride up my ass haha :] Oh, and gives the 2 that complete look!


No comments:

Post a Comment