May 26, 2011

15x7 Kosei K1's Babyyyy :-)

After contemplating on what size wheels I wanted to get, I ended up with 15's to keep weight of the car down. Someone had 6 of the Kosei K1's for sale in silver for only $300. WHAT A STEAL! I couldn't turn them away.  They are 15x7 with a nice aggressive +27 offset. After thinking long and hard, I decided that I wanted them in a semi-gloss black. Thanks to my boyfriend who researched and found a place nearby that could powdercoat them, we got them done in no time.  Big thanks to Robert and Joseph at Coating Application Technologies for the great job they did on the wheels!  They came out AMAZING! In the meanwhile, I had ordered Pink G2 Brake caliper paint and pink lug nuts for the final touches to the wheels.  For now I am using the stock tires on them until I decide on a nice sticky tire for a good price. yes the stock tires are not sticky at all and are way too thin :-(  but I will fix that issue soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment