May 1, 2011

Let's talk about MODS, MODS, MODS!

These are the mods listed below that I feel I need to add to the Mazda 2 :)

Wheels & Tires: Wanting to stick to a 15" wheel to keep the weight down but definitely a wider wheel, either black or a hyper black.. 205 tire is my ideal size for this car.
Tint: I'd really love to get the windows tinted. I think it looks awesome on White cars especially. Something that is also legal too ;)
Suspension: DEFINITELY needs to be lowered. Also, some sway bars and strut bars to improve on body roll and responsiveness.
Exhaust: Got to say the 2 is VERY quiet. I'd really love to add some grunt to it and possibly whatever power I can gain in the underpowered car.
Engine: Plan on getting an intake. Pulleys.  There isn't too much out there for the 2 yet but I will do what I can.
Aero: I would like to get a nice lip kit for the car. I think the OEM bumpers are really nice, just need a little something to add to it.

3 comments:

  1. i know that the 2 is limited right now in extras lol since im basically doing what your doing but i find it funny that i actually wanted the same wheels as you lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually, there is a couple people that have them. Mine the only ones being black though :) They are very nice wheel for the 2. PERFECT MATCH! -- Join the Mazdas247 forums if you are not on there already!

    ReplyDelete